Who We Are
In 2005, The FMRT Group recognized a growing need for pre and post-hire support among safety-sensitive employers. Today, The FMRT Group has culturally competent members, which include the following teams:
- • Management
- • Client Support
- • Psychological
- • Medical
- • Research
The FMRT Group sets the standard for safety-sensitive employers when it comes to comprehensive psychological and medical evaluations.
The FMRT Group seeks to provide its clients with the ability to make the most informed hiring decision possible and to maximize their human capital investment post-hire. Through a combination of providing world-class psychological services, of having deep industry knowledge and cultural awareness, and through constant learning, The FMRT Group will deliver safety-sensitive employers unmatched levels of service, information, and support. This will make The FMRT Group the clear choice when employers seek to hire and retain personnel that holds a position of authority.
Our Core Values
- Professional – Exude professionalism when interacting with clients, clinicians, and with each other.
- Positive – Our offices are a positive environment in which we have the ability to communicate and share ideas with each other.
- Solution-Oriented – Take intelligent risks and have positive ideas to remove obstacles.
- Compliant – Follow the standard operating protocol, guidelines, standards, and the laws for which we are expected to comply.
- Committed – Act like owners. Take ownership of the processes that are yours. Demand excellence from yourself and others.
- Caring – Relationships matter. Be honest, open, and have constructive conversations with each other. Be respectful to one another and all the stakeholders.