FMRT Not Only Helps With Pre-Hire Services
INSIGHTS FROM OUR CEO
Many agencies we support don’t know that we offer services beyond the hiring process. Please reach out if these offerings are needed in your department:
- A pre-background screening assessment: The FMRT BRAINS
- Post-Conditional Offer Psychological Evaluations
- Post-Conditional Offer Medical Evaluations and Drug Testing
- Annual Psychological Evaluations
- Coaching Appointments
- Counseling Appointments
- Critical Incident Appointments
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Peer Support Evaluations
- Post-Deployment Appointments
- Psychological Promotional Evaluations
- Risk of Violence Evaluations
- Special Team Evaluations
- Wellness Appointments
FY24 pricing for all referral types (clients with contracts disregard):
Pre-Hire Psychological and Medical Services Price List
Post-Hire Psychological and Medical Services Price List
You may also not be aware that FMRT has seven (7) North Carolina and two (2) South Carolina locations. Telepsych continues to be an option for everyone, including departments outside of the Carolinas that are a PSYPACT state.
If you have any questions about pricing, please contact our COO, Jennifer Beauchamp, at Jennifer@fmrt.org, or our accounting clerk, Dana Dalton, at Dana@fmrt.org.
Thank you again for putting your trust in FMRT!
Elizabeth Morris, M.A.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Phone: 336-761-0764 ext. 1011
Document of Suitability
To our client agencies, we have added a one-page suitability document at the end of all pre-employment psychological reports, which you may use however you deem appropriate. Some entities require this form, and we decided it best to be consistent.
The FMRT Group began using Doxy.me for our virtual evaluations. Doxy uses a secure connection with HD quality for telehealth services while complying with HIPAA, GDPR, PHIPA/PIPEDA, and HITECH requirements. With no need for application downloads or installations, Doxy is accessible from anywhere on any device and trusted by clinicians worldwide.
We are confident in Doxy’s ability to allow ease of use for applicants and employees for all your virtual appointment needs!
Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going
- March 6th
- FMRT’s Spring Medical Professionals’ Training
- March 23 – 26
- SC FBINAA Spring Conference, Myrtle Beach, SC
- April 5
- NCACP Region 9 & 10 Training Meeting, Williamston, NC
- April 19
- Mecklenburg Peer Support Team Training, Charlotte, NC
- April 21 – 25
- NCSA Spring Meeting, Wrightsville Beach, NC
- April 26
- NCACP Region 6 Training Meeting, Lumberton, NC
- April 26 – 28
- NC FBINAA Spring Meeting, NC State Chapel Hill, Raleigh, NC
We Want To Hear From You
Your feedback helps us improve, and remain your best asset. Thank you for taking a moment to complete this survey.
Click Here to Take Survey and also take our Client Polygraph Survey! We thank you for your survey response and appreciate your input.
Is there information that would be helpful to you and your staff that you’d like us to provide in the newsletters? Email Elizabeth@fmrt.org with ideas or FAQs that would be beneficial.
Follow us on Social Media
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to learn more about FMRT services, staff, best practices, and tips to help support the mental health of public safety professionals we’re proud to say we assist. What information would be helpful to you, your staff, and your communities?